HIGH FIVES FOR SPRING
Ok I have to be honest, I've been terrible with new music lately. If I'm not listening to average 'indie apartment party' mixes from Songza then I'm playing Patsy Cline on our acquired record player (insert 'hipster' judgement here). It's been a good while since I've listened to an album from start to finish, and I haven't devoted time to new bands, because now there are so. Many. Options. Anyone else feel me on this?
That being said, I thought it was about time I put up a new 'mix-tape' for Lolita readers. Some upbeat jams to get excited for Spring: a random mix of 90s rap, classic rock and newer stuff (because that's how I roll). What apps do you use for listening to music? I'd love to know - and if there's any new artists I need to check out, I would love recommendations!
You can download the playlist here (Once you download the folder, drag the songs directly into your iTunes library).
1. Fleetwood Mac - Never Going Back Again
2. Mr. Little Jeans - Good Mistake
3. LL Cool J - Around The Way Girl
4. Prinze George - Victor
5. The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
6. Dum Dum Girls - I Got Nothing
7. Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er
8. Astrud Gilberto - Berimbau
9. Angel Olsen - Hi-Five
10. Arcade Fire - Here Comes The Night Time
11. Paul Simon - The Boy In The Bubble
12. War - Low Rider
13. Beyonce - Rocket
14. Lorde - Ribs
15. Aaliyah - More Than A Woman
16. Drake - Hold On, We're Going Home
17. Outkast - West Savannah
18. Phantogram - Don't Move
*All music is for sampling purposes only – please go out and buy the artists’ records & support them at their shows!